Maxim Integrated Himalaya uSLIC™ Power Modules
Maxim Integrated Himalaya uSLIC™ Power Modules are step-down DC-DC power modules that leverage advanced packaging technologies to shrink the power supply solution by up to 2.25 times.
The modules integrate a synchronous wide-input Himalaya buck converter and an inductor in a 10-pin, 2.6mm x 3mm x 1.5mm package ideal for space-constrained designs. Inputs are available as wide as 4.0V to 60V with outputs adjustable from 0.9V to 5.5V and at up to 300mA.
The integrated design is up to 1.6 times more efficient than an LDO and with less than ¼ the power dissipation. The uSLIC power modules comply with Class B conducted and radiated emissions limits and offer extensive protections for robust operation.
- Integrated Himalaya buck converter (with FETs, compensation, etc) and inductor
- 10-pin, 2.6mm x 3mm x 1.5mm package
- Up to 2.25x reduction in power supply solution size
- Input voltage range from 4.0V to 60V
- Output voltage range from 0.9V to 5.5V, up to 300mA
- Meets CISPR 22 Class B conducted and radiated emissions limits
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.