Microchip Technology DM990101 IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit | New Product Brief
Microchip Technology’s IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit is preloaded with Microchip firmware and the Medium One cloud service for quickly developing IoT designs.
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Microchip Technology DM990101 IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit
Microchip Technology’s IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit is preloaded with Microchip firmware and the Medium One cloud service for quickly developing IoT designs. The kit is based on a high performance PIC32MZ EF family MCU with production-ready firmware based on MPLAB®Harmony, WolfMQTT, and FreeRTOS™. The board has a mikroBUS™ socket, and the firmware is pre-configured to support pressure, temperature and humidity, air quality, and motion click boards™ for rapid prototyping, with hundreds of additional click boards available.
The IoT Ethernet Monitoring Kit is designed for reliable and stable connectivity and uses the Microchip LAN8740A Fast Ethernet PHY, using the wolfSSL library for a secure cloud connection. With the integration of Medium One’s IoT Cloud Service and mobile apps, users can immediately process sensor data in real-time with no additional programming.
- PIC32MZ EF family MCU
- Pre-loaded production-ready firmware based on MPLAB®Harmony, WolfMQTT, and FreeRTOS™
- mikroBUS™ socket for easy hardware expansion
- Pre-configured support for pressure, temperature/humidity, air quality and motion
- Microchip LAN8740A Fast Ethernet PHY for stable, reliable connectivity
- Secured connection using wolfSSL library
- Medium One IoT Cloud Service
- Real-time sensor data processing and analytics
- Applications: Smart Home/Building, Wireless Sensors, Industrial IoT
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.