Molex Contrinex Sensors | Tech SpecsDecember 06, 2019 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Molex Contrinex Sensors
Molex Contrinex Inductive and Photoelectric sensors are small, self-contained, and rugged sensors delivering excellent performance.
Both types of sensors integrate an ASIC that minimizes variability and provides data over an IO-link interface, and each is available in a miniature form factor for limited-space applications. Contrinex inductive sensors offer a long operating distance to reduce the risk of damage and have a one-piece metal housing resistant to mechanical damage and chemical exposure.
The housing is rated up to IP69K, and the sensors can tolerate shock and vibration. Contrinex photoelectric sensors are available with sensing distances up to 50 meters, offer excellent color and contrast recognition, and have a UV light option for detecting transparent objects.
- Integrated ASIC reduces sensor-to-sensor variability
- IO-link for sensor monitoring and adjustment
- Contrinex Inductive Sensors: metal housing provides mechanical and chemical protection
- Contrinex Inductive Sensors: up to IP69K, shock/vibration tolerant
- Contrinex Photoelectric Sensors: sensing distances up to 50,000mm
- Contrinex Photoelectric Sensors: UV light option for detecting transparent objects
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.