MURATA DK1 X/Y Class SMD Ceramic Capacitors | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Murata DK1 series are surface mount Y1 class safety capacitors that enable smaller and lower-profile AC-DC switching power supplies, such as those used in AV equipment, LED illumination, and 1U rack-mounted devices.
The DK1 series measures just 11.4mm x 6.0mm x2.5mm and uses disc ceramic capacitor technology that enables high withstand voltage and certification to IEC60384-14 Y1 class requirements with ratings up to 300VAC. The capacitors can also be used as Class X1 capacitors at voltages up to 440VAC.
Capacitors are available with values from 10pF to 1500pF with 10% to 20% tolerance. Murata DK1 series Y1 safety capacitors can operate at up to 125°C and provide 6000MΩ of insulation resistance.
- Dimensions: 11.4mm x 6.0mm x 2.5mm (L x W x T)
- IEC 60384-14 Y1 Class Safety Certification
- Rated voltage: 250VAC, 300VAC
- Can also be used as a Class X1 capacitor with ratings up to 440VAC
- Capacitance values: 10pF to 1,500pF
- Temperature compensating and high dielectric constant options
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Insulation resistance: 6,000MΩ (minimum)
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.