NXP Semiconductors i.MX 8M Mini Evaluation Kit
NXP Semiconductors i.MX 8M Mini Evaluation Kit is a feature-rich platform for developing with the i.MX 8M Mini multimedia applications processor.
The kit includes a compute module with the processor, which features four Cortex-A53 cores at 1.8GHz and a Cortex-M4 core at 400MHz. The compute module also has LPDDR4, eMMC, and QSPI flash memories as well as a dual-band Wi-Fi+Bluetooth module.
The module plugs into a baseboard that provides additional functionality and connectivity, including camera, display, and audio interfaces, two USB Type-C connectors, and an expansion port.
The kit includes an HDMI accessory board that can output at up to 1080p at 60Hz, enabling immediate use for media-rich development.
- i.MX 8M Mini: 4x Arm® Cortex®-A53 @ 1.8 GHz, 1x Cortex-M4 @ 400 MHz
- Memory: 2GB LPDDR4, 16GB eMMC 5.1, 32MB QSPI NOR
- 802.11b/g/n/ac, BT4.1 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module
- Mini-SAS connectors for MIPI-CSI camera and MIPI-DSI display
- Audio: 24-bit, 192kHz DAC, 3.5mm jack, audio expansion connector (UART/I2S)
- HDMI Accessory Board supports output up to 1080p @ 60Hz
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.