NXP Semiconductors S32R274 Radar MCU
NXP’s S32R274 RADAR MCU combines advanced radar signal processing capabilities with a multicore MCU for use in a variety of automotive radar applications, as well as applications such as surveillance or industrial automation. The radar platform integrates high-speed analog interfaces and waveform generation as well as NXP’s Radar Signal Processing Toolbox 2.0 to accelerate signal processing hardware for best-in-class performance per watt. The MCU includes a dual-core Power Architecture e200Z7 MCU for high-performance computation, and an e200Z4 dedicated safety core with a separate checker core and is designed for ASIL-D applications. NXP’s S32R274 also includes a cryptographic security engine, 2MB of on-chip flash and 1.5MB of SRAM, both with ECC, and is AEC-Q100 Grade 1 qualified.
- Analog: 4x 10 MSps 12-bit ADCs, 1x 10 MSps 12-bit DAC, MIPI-CSI2 for external ADCs
- RADAR Processing: Signal Processing Toolbox SPT 2.0
- Cores: 2 x e200z7 @ 240MHz, 2 x e200z4 (lock-step) @ 120MHz
- Security: CSE2 (Cryptographic Services Engine)
- Memory (w/ ECC): 2MB Flash, 1.5MB SRAM
- Temperature range: -40°C to +150˚C, AEC-Q100 Grade 1
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.