RECOM Power RAC15-K & RAC20-K AC-DC Power Supplies
RECOM Power RAC15-K and RAC20-K AC-DC Power Supplies are 15 W and 20 W supplies that are optimized for always-on and standby mode operation in IoT and smart devices. The RAC15-K and RAC20-K provide a fully protected output from an 85 to 264 VAC input, with high efficiency across the entire load range and the ability to drive capacitive loads up to 10,000 µF. The modules are packaged in a 2” x 1” through-hole case, with 20 W modules also offered in a wired version. They have international safety certifications for industrial, AV, ITE, and household use, and they meet EMC class B requirements without any external components. The RAC15-K and RAC20-K can operate from -40°C to +80°C, with full load operation at up to +65°C.
- Output power: 15 W (RAC15-K) or 20 W (RAC20-K)
- Protections: Short circuit, over voltage, over current, fused input
- Input Voltage: 85 VAC to 264 VAC, 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- Package: 2” x 1” case size, through hole or wired (RAC20-K)
- EMC class B compliance with no external components
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +80°C, up to +65°C at full load
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.