Samtec mPower 2mm Ultra Micro Power Connectors
Samtec mPower™ 2mm Ultra Micro-Power Terminal and Ultra Micro-Power Socket Power Connectors are a flexible high power solution for power-only or signal and power applications.
The 2.00mm pitch connectors can carry up to 18A per blade and are available with 2 to 5 positions. Stacking heights range from 5mm to 16mm, allowing designers to pair the mPower connectors with a variety of Samtec high speed connectors for unique and flexible power and signal system.
UMPT and UMPS connectors are offered with tin or gold-plated contacts as well as optional through-hole weld pads and a polyamide pad for use in pick-and-place assembly. The connectors have an operating temperature range as high as 125°C.
- Current Rating: Up to 18A per blade
- Position Counts: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Stack Heights: 5mm to 16mm (up to 20mm in development)
- Use with Samtec high-speed connector systems for a unique power/signal system
- Plating: Matte tin or gold-plated power blades
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +105°C (tin) / +125°C (gold-plated)
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.