Schurter 400VDC IEC Connector System
Schurter’s GP21 plug and GS21 socket-outlet are a safe and reliable interconnect system for 400VDC applications, including power distribution units and other data center equipment.
The connectors are UL approved and designed according to IEC TS 62735-1. They can carry a max load of 2.6kW and are hot-plug rated for disconnecting under max load. The GP21 rewireable plug accommodates 0.75mm2 to 1.5mm2 wires with screw terminals. The GS21 is a panel-mount snap-in socket-outlet offered with quick-connect or PCB terminals and compatible with cord retention systems.
The connector system is IP20 rated and can operate at temperatures from -5°C to +105°C.
- Standard form according to IEC TS 62735-1
- Ratings: 6.5 - 8.8A / 400 - 294VDC, max power 2.6kW
- Hot-plug disconnect under load up to 2.6kW
- GP21 rewireable plug
- Wire size: 0.75-1.5mm², 18AWG-16AWG
- Cable diameter: 6.4mm to 9.2mm
- GS21 socket-outlet
- Panel mount: 1.5mm to 2.0mm panel thickness
- Terminals: Quick-connect or PCB
- IP20 rating
- -5°C to +105°C operating temperature
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.