Silicon Laboratories WGM160P Wi-Fi Module Starter Kit
Silicon Labs WGM160P Wi-Fi Module Starter Kit is an easy-to-use development kit for the WGM160P module and Gecko OS. The WGM160P Wi-Fi module includes a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi radio and a 72MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 MCU with features including an ethernet MAC and capacitive touch sensing.
It can execute Wi-Fi and TCP/IP stacks in addition to application code and features the Gecko OS which is designed to simplify wireless connectivity for faster development.
The module is mounted on a radio board with antenna connectors, a microSD card slot, and USB interface for standalone testing. It can also be plugged into the baseboard with an on-board debugger, LCD display, ethernet port, and additional hardware to assist with development.
- WGM160P module: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi radio and 72MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 MCU
- Integrated ethernet MAC and capacitive touch sensing
- MCU can execute networking stacks and application code
- Gecko OS designed to simplify wireless connectivity
- WGM160P Radio Board: use standalone or plugged into base board
- WSTK Base Board: full debug support, LCD-TFT display, ethernet port
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.