Silicon Labs Wireless Xpress BGX13P Starter Kit
Silicon Labs Wireless Xpress BGX13P Starter Kit is a development platform for the easy-to-use BGX13P Blue Gecko Bluetooth® Module. The starter kit includes the BGX13P module and can be connected to a PC through the USB port and used in standalone mode, or it can be connected to a Silicon Labs EFM8 or EFM32 starter kit using the expansion port. The BGX13P module requires no Bluetooth firmware development or RF expertise, as it integrates a future-proof Bluetooth 5 stack and all RF circuitry. It also possesses a standard UART interface to the host MCU, with high-level API commands to manage the BLE link and a stream mode that transmits bytes over the link as they are received. Mobile apps and example code are available to further simplify evaluation and development.
- Pre-mounted Bluetooth Xpress BGX13P Module
- Silicon Labs CP2102N USBXpress™ USB-UART Bridge Controller
- Expansion Header allows connection to Silicon Labs MCU Starter Kits
- Bluetooth 5-compliant cable replacement solution
- Integrated transceiver, chip antenna, and matching network
- BGX Commander Mobile App available in the Android and iOS App Stores
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.