SKYWORKS SKY66430-11 5G Massive IoT System-in-Package | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Skyworks’ SKY66430-11 5G massive IoT System-in-Package is a compact, low-power solution for LTE-M and NB-IoT connectivity in wearables, asset tracking, industrial monitoring, smart metering, and more.
The SiP integrates the RF front-end, transceiver, baseband modem, memory, and power management in an 8.8mm x 10.8mm x 0.95mm package. It provides coverage for 18 bands from 700Mhz to 2200MHz and is pre-certified with major network operators, regulatory agencies, and standards organizations for fast global deployment. The device offers up to 300kbps download and 375kbps upload, and it supports Positioning over LTE.
The SKY66430-11 operates from a single 3.1V to 5.5V power supply and achieves extremely long battery life thanks to a 1µA deep sleep mode, a smart power amplifier biasing scheme, and the extremely low leakage PMU.
- Integrated RF front-end, transceiver, baseband modem, memory, and power management
- BGA Package: 8.8mm x 10.8mm x 0.95mm
- Pitch: 0.5mm
- Weight: 229mg
- Global frequency band support
- Low-band: B5, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B85
- Mid-band: B1, B2, B3, B4, B25, B66
- Pre-certified with MNOs, FCC / IC / TELEC / ACMA, and GCF / PTCRB
- Supports Positioning over LTE (PoLTE)
- Low-power, cloud-based solution for indoor/outdoor positioning
- Low power for 10 year operability
- Low leakage PMU
- 1µA deep sleep mode
- Smart PA biasing scheme
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.