TDK INVENSENSE DK-42688-P Evaluation Board | New Product BriefMarch 01, 2021 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
TDK INVENSENSE DK-42688-P Evaluation Board
The TDK InvenSense DK-42688-P evaluation board is a comprehensive development platform for the ICM-42688-P high performance 6-axis motion sensor.
The ICM-42688-P MEMS Motion-Tracking IMU combines a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope with an integrated APEX motion processing engine, and the ability to add a magnetic sensor daughter board. The evaluation board adds a Microchip G55 MCU for rapid evaluation and development. It includes an on-board Embedded Debugger and separate USB connectors for programming and debugging the MCU and data logging directly from the sensor.
The kit includes embedded Motion Drivers to configure sensor parameters such as full-scale range, output data rate, low-power or low-noise mode, and the host interface. It’s also supported by the InvenSense Motion Link GUI-based development tool.
- ICM-42688-P MEM MotionTracking IMU
- 3-axis gyroscope + 3-axis accelerometer
- Optional add-on magnetic sensor daughterboard
- Microchip G55 MCU with 512KB flash
- On-board embedded debugger for programming and debugging
- USB interface also provides power
- Separate USB connector for sensor data logging (via USB-to-UART bridge)
- Includes embedded Motion Drivers
- APIs to configure sensor parameters: FSR, ODR, operating mode, host interface (I3C℠, I2C, SPI)
- InvenSense Motion-Link: GUI-based development tool
Visit mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.