TDK-LAMBDA CUS400M 3"x5” Medical & Industrial Power Supplies | New Product BriefDecember 23, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
TDK-LAMBDA CUS400M 3"x5" Medical & Industrial Power Supplies
TDK-Lambda CUS400M Medical and Industrial Power Supplies are 400W power supplies in an industry standard 3” x 5” space-saving footprint.
CUS400M power supplies can deliver up to 400W using forced air cooling or up to 250W using convection cooling with 400W peak power capability over extended time periods. The supplies operate from a universal AC input and meet Class B conducted and radiated EMI requirements for easier system EMC compliance.
The supplies meet 2x MOPP requirements and are suitable for Type B and Type BF applications. The CUS400M has low leakage current and low touch current, with a reduced leakage current option rated at under 150µA. The supplies are offered with various enclosure and signal options and are suitable for Class I and Class II installations.
- Output power:
- Forced air cooling: up to 400W
- Convection/conduction cooling: 250W, 400W peak (minutes)
- AC Input Voltage: 85VAC to 264VAC, 47Hz to 63Hz
- <5.0A input current at 100VAC
- <40A inrush current at 264VAC, 63Hz (cold start
- Meets Class B Conducted and Radiated EMI requirements for easier system EMC compliance
- Medical Certifications (2x MOPP): Suitable for Type B and BF applications
- Low leakage current: <250µA
- Low touch current: <100µA
- Reduced leakage current option: <150µA
- Suitable for Class I and Class II installations
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.