TDK-Lambda Medical and Industrial Power Supplies | New Product BriefMarch 19, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
TDK-Lambda Medical and Industrial Power Supplies
TDK-Lambda’s CUS1500M series of power supplies are designed and certified for use in medical and industrial applications.
The CUS1500M features low audible noise and a variable speed fan, quietly providing power in low-noise environments. They provide a 1500W output at nominal voltages from 12V to 48V. The power supplies support a universal AC input or wide DC input, and input and output connections use covered screw terminal blocks for improved safety over bus bars and can be reconfigured for horizontal or vertical wiring.
The supplies have multiple safety agency certifications and provide high isolation. TDK-Lambda’s CUS1500M power supplies feature a compact, enclosed construction for use in space-constrained applications.
- Low audible noise (<45dBA)
- Internal variable speed fan
- Output Power: 1500W
- Output voltage: 12V, 15V, 24V, 36V, and 48V
- AC Input Voltage Range: 85VAC to 265VAC (47Hz to 63Hz)
- DC Input Voltage Range: 120VDC to 340VDC
- Covered screw terminals for safer and easier installation than bus bars
- Reconfigurable for horizontal or vertical wiring
- Multiple medical and industrial safety certifications, including ES/CSA/EN60601-1 Ed.3.1
- Enclosed construction
- 127mm x 63mm x 261mm
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.