TE CONNECTIVITY Wi-Fi 6E Antennas | New Product BriefFebruary 26, 2021 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
TE CONNECTIVITY Wi-Fi 6E Antennas
TE Connectivity’s Wi-Fi 6E antennas helps designers leverage the benefits of triple band Wi-Fi 6E, enabling new applications, greater network flexibility, and faster speeds with reduced latency.
In addition to 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, TE’s Wi-Fi 6E antennas support 1200MHz of spectrum at the new 6GHz band. This new spectrum provides the additional bandwidth and wider channels needed to avoid congestion at the existing lower bands, with 14 additional 80MHz channels or 7 additional 160MHz channels.
TE’s RF expertise provides efficient antennas with optimal throughput for all three bands enabling quick time to market. TE’s Wi-Fi 6E antennas are available in PCB mount and cabled PCB or FPC variants with various cable lengths and connector types for design flexibility.
- Triple-band support: 2.4GHz, 5GHz, 6GHz
- Adds 1200MHz of spectrum at 6GHz band
- 6GHz band avoids congestion at 2.4GHz/5GHz bands
- Enables greater network flexibility, faster speeds, lower latency
- Accommodates 14 additional 80MHz channels or 7 additional 160MHz channels
- TE’s RF expertise offers efficient antennas with optimal throughput
- Available in PCB mount, cabled PCB, or cabled FPC variants
- Various cable length and connector options available
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.