Toshiba CUHSxx Schottky Barrier Diodes
Toshiba CUHSxx series Schottky barrier diodes use a compact, low-profile, thermally enhanced package simplifying thermal design and reducing PCB area.
CUHSxx series SBDs are available with average rectified current ratings up to 2A and forward surge current up to 10A. The diodes can operate with a junction temperature up to 150°C and are housed in a surface-mount US2H package reducing thermal resistance by up to 50% compared to SBDs in a conventional package.
All CUHSxx series SBDs offer low reverse current and low forward voltage to minimize power loss, and variants are available with even lower forward voltage to give designers flexibility in design performance.
- Average rectified current : 2A
- Peak forward surge current: 10A
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +150°C
- Package: thermally enhanced US2H (SOD-323HE)
- 2.5mm x 1.4mm x 0.6mm
- Up to 50% lower thermal resistance than conventional package
- Reverse current: as low as 40µA
- Forward voltage (IF = 1A):
- CUHSxxFxx: 0.35V to 0.56V
- CUHSxxSxx: 0.28V tp 0.32V
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.