TRACO Power DC/DC Converters | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
TRACO Power DC/DC Converters
TRACO Power’s TEN 40E and TEN40WIE are 40W DC/DC converters maximizing performance, reliability, and cost-efficiency in an industry-standard 2” x 1” metal package with 6-side shielding. The converters offer efficiency up to 93%, resulting in minimal heat loss, and they support full load operation up to 70°C with convection cooling, and up to 85°C with derating.
The converters offer a 2:1 or 4:1 input voltage range, with options covering 9V to 75V inputs and outputs available from 3.3V to 24V. The output is resistor trimmable, and the converters have a remote on/off control input.
TEN 40E and TEN 40WIE converters are designed for reliable operation in industrial applications and are backed by a 3 year warranty.
- Efficiency up to 93%
- High efficiency results in minimal heating
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +70°C at full load, convection cooled
- Up to +85°C with derating
- Input voltage ranges:
- TEN 40E (2:1 input): 9-18, 18-36, 36-75 VDC
- TEN 40WIE (4:1 input): 9-36, 18-75 VDC
- Outputs: 3.3, 5, 12, 15, 24, ±12, ±15, ±24 VDC
- Output trimming and remote on/off function
- 3-year warranty
- MTBF: >1.2 million hours (MIL-HDBK-217F, ground benign)
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.