TRACO Power Next Generation SIP Converters
TRACO Power TBA series DC/DC converters are 1W and 2W converters designed for space- and cost-critical applications requiring high quality, long life power solutions. The converters operate on inputs from 3.3 to 24VDC, providing an unregulated output at 3.3 to 15VDC, with dual output options from ±5 to ±15VDC, and efficiency up to 84%.
All converters in the series offer continuous short circuit protection and have input-to-output isolation of either 1500 or 3000VDC. TRACO Power TBA series DC/DC converters can operate from -40°C to +85°C without derating, are housed in standard SIP-4 or SIP-7 plastic packages, and have a three-year warranty.
- Input voltage (±10%): 3.3, 5, 12, or 24VDC
- Output voltage: 3.3, 5, 9, 12, or 15VDC
- Dual outputs: ±5, ±12, or ±15VDC
- High efficiency: up to 84%
- Continuous short circuit protection
- I/O isolation: 1500VDC or 3000VDC
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C without derating (+80°C for TBA 2)
- SIP-4: TBA 1 series
- SIP-7: TBA 1E, TBA 1HI, and TBA 2 series
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.