Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs
Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs are compatible with low-power, cost-sensitive applications requiring high-throughput.
Artix-7 FPGAs are built on a 28nm process that consumes 50% less power than 45nm devices. They feature up to 215K logic cells, a 1066Mbps DDR3 interface, and the highly configurable MicroBlaze 32-bit RISC soft processor, with presets for MCU, real-time processor, and application processor use cases.
Up to sixteen 6.6Gbps transceivers are available, with a peak bandwidth of 211 Gbps in full-duplex operation, while analog integration includes dual 12-bit, 1MSPS ADCs with access to on-chip or external references. Integrated IP blocks, support for multiple OSes, development kits, and reference designs reduce development time and risk.
Artix-7 FPGAs are available in packages as small as 10mm x 10mm.
- Logic cells: up to 215k
- MicroBlaze soft processor
- Presets for microcontrollers, real-time processors, and application processors
- High Speed Serial: up to 16x 6.6Gbps transceivers
- 211Gbps peak bandwidth (full-duplex)
- Dual 12-bit 1MSPS ADCs
- On-chip or external reference
- Bare metal, freeRTOS, and Linux support for MicroBlaze processor with drag n’ drop peripherals
- Package options: Low-Cost, Wire-Bond, Bare-Die Flip-Chip
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.