Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs | New Product BriefApril 27, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs
Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs are cost-optimized FPGAs for applications requiring high bandwidth transceivers and low power consumption in a small package. The Artix-7 FPGAs offer up to 16 6.6Gbps transceivers with 211Gbps of full duplex peak bandwidth, combined with a 200+ DMIPs MicroBlaze soft processor that can be quickly deployed with presets for use as an MCU, real-time processor, or application processor.
The FPGAs have up to 215k logic cells and are built on a proven high-performance, low power 28nm process technology. Artix-7 FPGAs also integrate analog functions and memory interfaces for a lower BOM cost and streamlined access, all in a 10mm x 10mm chip-scale BGA package.
- Up to 16x 6.6Gbps transceivers enabling 211Gbps peak bandwidth (full duplex)
- 200+ DMIPs MicroBlaze soft processor
- Microcontroller, Real Time Processor, or Application Processor configuration
- Up to 215k logic cells
- High-performance, low power 28nm HKMG process technology
- 65% lower static power, 50% lower dynamic power vs 45nm
- Analog: Dual 12-bit, 1MSPS, 17-channel ADCs
- Memory: 1,066Mb/s DDR3 interface with SODIMM support
- Compact footprint: 10mm x 10mm chip-scale BGA package
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.