A Recap of Industry Tech Days 2021: Links to Every Single Live Session
Industry Tech Days 2021 concluded yesterday. This article will give you a chance to peruse the full list of the week's events that are now available on-demand.
Hey, all! Industry Tech Days has concluded and we are ecstatic about all of the support and engagement the event has received.
In this article, I'll lay out the links to all of the live events that we hosted this year so you can easily pick and choose which you'd like to watch on-demand.
We're exceptionally proud of this year's Keynote Session lineup. Don't miss this all-star collection of conversations between our esteemed guests and our Industry Tech Days host, Daniel Bogdanoff.
Topics of discussion include industrial manufacturing, autonomous vehicles, the role of research in technological advancement, the global chip shortage, and what it's like to be in space.
You can catch up on all Keynote Sessions from the links below:
- "Arduino Goes Pro: Disrupting the World of Automation" by Massimo Banzi, Co-Founder, CTO, and Chairman of Arduino
- “NASA Astronauts Victor Glover and Michael Hopkins Talk Engineering at 17,000 mph” by Victor J. Glover, Jr. and Michael Hopkins, NASA astronauts and engineers
- "From Autonomous Golf Carts to Semis: The Journey to the Self-Driving Truck" by Brandon Moak, CTO and Co-Founder of Embark
- "The Latest from the Lab: How IBM Research Is Inventing What’s Next" by Dr. Jeffrey Welser, VP of Exploratory Science and University Partnerships at IBM Research
- "The Impact of Chip Shortages on the Electronics Industry" by Dave Doherty, President & COO of Digi-Key Electronics, Steve Sanghi, Executive Chair of Microchip Technology, and Michael Knight, Corporate Sr. VP of Business Dev of TTI
Every single day this past week, we had a schedule of Live Sessions where industry experts shared their know-how and then answered questions from the audience live.
Cruise through the total list of Live Sessions here:
- "Sensor-Fusion and Perception Solutions for Key ADAS and AD Application Use Case" with LeddarTech
- "Bridging The Gap Between Developers And Designers" with The Qt Company
- "Easy Start to Make your AIoT Dream with Ameba RTL8722DM_MINI Evaluation Board SDK" with Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- "Power Designs and Challenges of Car Infotainment Systems" with Richtek
- "Next Gen Thermoelectric Coolers for Optoelectronics" with Laird Thermal Systems
- "Utility of Purpose-Built Industrial MEMS Sensors" with TDK InvenSense
- "Exploring Innovative Solutions To Meet Your Real-World IoT Connectivity Challenges" with Murata Electronics India Private Limited
- “Exploring Innovative Solutions To Meet Your Real-World IoT Connectivity Challenges” with Murata
- ”Using Power Quality Modules to Improve Overall Grid Reliability and Resolve Energy Supply Ambiguity” with Analog Devices and Excelpoint
- “Trends in Processing and Reliable Communications at the Edge” with DSP Group
- "Single-Pair Ethernet (SPE) According to IEC Standards” with TE Connectivity
- “Fuse and Relay Replacement Via Smart Electronic Switches” with Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH
- "SCD4x: Breaking the Size Barrier in CO2 Sensing" with Digi-Key
- “Design Your First Indoor Air Quality Solution Using Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 Sensor” with Infineon Technologies AG
- "Supercapacitors Versus Batteries: What are the Differences?" with Eaton Electronic Components
- “Python and NI: Using Python with NI Hardware and Software” with NI
- “Ultra-Low Power Wi-Fi Unleashes The Potential for Cloud-Connected IoT Products” with InnoPhase
- “Optimized Machine Learning on Low-Power NXP Microcontrollers” with NXP Semiconductors
- “Designing Highly Integrated Beamforming Radios For mmWave 5G” with Renesas
- “Next Wave of High-Volume, Low Power and Advanced Sensors for IoT, Industrial, and New Mobility Applications” with STMicroelectronics
- "How Remote and USB Test Devices Benefit Engineers" with Digilent
- "Why MQTT-SN? An Exploration Of the Power-Saving Advantages Of MQTT-SN In IoT Devices" with u-blox
- "Sensor Fusion – Why Sensors and Data Acquisition Are The Core Of Modern Systems" with Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH
- "Si vs WBG - Making the Right Choice For SMPS" by Infineon Technologies AG
- "Trending Cool Ideas" with Orion Fans
- "Hidden Pitfalls of Over Current Protection" with CUI, Inc.
- "New High-Surge Voltage Withstand 5A Output Power Supply ICs for Industrial Applications" with ROHM Semiconductor
- "Sensing Solutions For Fitness & Well-Being" with Bosch Sensortec GmbH
- "Component Selection Considerations for the Latest Computing Applications" with Eaton Electronic Components
- "GaN – It’s All About Efficiency" with Power Integrations
- "Optimizing Load Transients for Regulators" with YAGEO Group
- "Introduction to ST GaN Portfolio - E-Mode, D-Mode, and Integrated Solutions" by STMicroelectronics
- "Mastering Power Density In On-Board Charger Applications" with Infineon Technologies
- "VOC Sensing With AI Signal Processing Based On Sensor Fusion" with Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH
- "Industrial Edge Computer Configurations with the Importance of TSN Time-Sensitive Networking" with congatec
- "A Better Way to Deliver Power" with Vicor
- "Smaller, Faster, More Precise Motor Drives with GaN FETs and ICs" with Digi-Key
- "Design and Selection of EMI Filters and Components" with CUI Inc
- "Creating Set & Forget IoT Modules - A Study of Energy Harvesting, SuperCapacitors and Automatic Buck/Boost Controller IC to Power IoT Nodes" with AVX Corporation
- "Certified STM32WB Module Takes Your Wireless IoT Design to the Next Level" with STMicroelectronics
- "Choosing the Right GaN Power Device for Your Fast Charger Design" with Power Integrations
- "AI Vision Platform Based On System Consolidation" with congatec
- "Practical Tips to Select the Right Connector Set" with Samtec
- "Analyzing Emerging Trends and Micro Interconnect Solutions in the Medical Wearables Market" with Digi-Key and Molex
- "Introduction to DK Red" with Digi-Key and DK Red
- "Machine Learning with Microchip" with Digi-Key
Save the Date for Industry Tech Days 2022
Industry Tech Days 2022 will take place between Monday, September 19th and Friday, September 23rd, 2022! Mark it on your calendars because we'll be delivering another full week of Keynotes, Live Sessions, and industry content tailored for the AAC community.
Thank you sincerely for your support for the Industry Tech Days event. And don't forget to provide feedback about the kind of events you'd like to see us put together in the future!
Until next time.