Day 1: Welcome to Industry Tech Days 2021! Here’s What’s in Store for Monday
Welcome, one and all, to Day 1 of our annual Industry Tech Days event. Let's get started.
It's here! Welcome to Industry Tech Days, our week-long virtual trade show and conference, presented in partnership with Digi-Key Electronics!
In a time when in-person conferences are still yet to make a full comeback, it's our pleasure to share our second annual all-virtual event, free for the entire community. Here, you'll be able to interact with industry leaders across a digital expo floor and attend Live Sessions right from your home or office.
Below are a few highlights for your viewing and reading enjoyment today. If you have any trouble finding your way around, please refer to our Guide to Industry Tech Days, which you can also find on the top of the homepage.
Keynote: "Arduino Goes Pro: Disrupting the World of Automation" by Massimo Banzi, Co-Founder, CTO, and Chairman of Arduino
This morning at 8:00 AM Eastern Time, our keynote speaker will be Massimo Banzi, Senior Principal Engineer at Co-Founder, CTO, and Chairman of Arduino. We're very excited to have Massimo share his insights as the keynote speaker this morning.
In his keynote presentation, Banzi will discuss Arduino's monumental change in its efforts towards producing scalable and affordable hardware for industrial automation applications. Learn about the how and why of Arduino's major leap from the hobbyist bench to the factory floor.
You can learn more and register for the event here. Even if you miss the live session, it's still worth registering so you can catch up with the on-demand recording.
Monday's Live Sessions
Here are the Live Sessions you'll see happening on the hour (the times below are for the Eastern Time Zone):
- 7:00 AM — "Sensor-Fusion and Perception Solutions for Key ADAS and AD Application Use Case" with LeddarTech
- 8:00 AM — "Arduino Goes Pro: Disrupting the World of Automation" with Massimo Banzi, Co-Founder, CTO, and Chairman of Arduino
- 9:00 AM — "Bridging The Gap Between Developers And Designers" with The Qt Company
- 10:00 AM — "Easy Start to Make your AIoT Dream with Ameba RTL8722DM_MINI Evaluation Board SDK" with Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- 11:00 AM — "Power Designs and Challenges of Car Infotainment Systems" with Richtek
- 12:00 PM — "Next Gen Thermoelectric Coolers for Optoelectronics" with Laird Thermal Systems
- 1:00 PM — "SCD4x: Breaking the Size Barrier in CO2 Sensing" with Digi-Key (Rescheduled to Tuesday, September 14 at 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
- 2:00 PM — "Supercapacitors Versus Batteries: What are the Differences?" with Eaton Electronic Components (Rescheduled to Tuesday, September 14 at 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM)
- 3:00 PM — "Hidden Pitfalls of Over Current Protection" with CUI Inc (Rescheduled to Wednesday, September 15 at 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM)
- 4:00 PM — "How Remote and USB Test Devices Benefit Engineers" with Digilent (Rescheduled to Tuesday, September 14 at 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- 5:00 PM — "Utility of Purpose-Built Industrial MEMS Sensors" with TDK InvenSense
- 1:20 AM (early Tuesday morning) — "Exploring Innovative Solutions To Meet Your Real-World IoT Connectivity Challenges" with Murata Electronics India Private Limited
A new winner of a shiny new giveaway package will be announced at the end of each Live Session.
And if you miss an event you were looking forward to, don't worry! Each will be made available on-demand throughout the week.
The event also features on-demand webinars, videos, whitepapers, app notes, and new product information, all of which can be found through the homepage, category pages, and site search.
See you out there!