Day 1: What Industry Tech Days Has in Store for You this Monday
Welcome one and all to Day 1 of our inaugural Industry Tech Days event. Let's get started.
Today is the kickoff for Industry Tech Days, our week-long virtual trade show and conference, presented in partnership with Digi-Key Electronics.
We're so pleased to welcome all of our community members into this digital space where you can interact with industry experts from 30+ exhibiting companies from the comfort of your home or office.
Be sure to check out our exhibitors' booths to find even more content.
Below, you'll find a few highlights for your viewing and reading enjoyment today. If you have any trouble finding your way around, please refer to our [Guide to Industry Tech Days], which is also stickied to the top of the homepage.
Keynote: "Real-Time Edge Processing: Get to Market Faster with Future-Proofed Designs" by Richard Barry from AWS and FreeRTOS
This morning at 8:00 AM Eastern, our keynote speaker will be Richard Barry, Senior Principal Engineer at Amazon Web Services and founder of FreeRTOS, which you may recognize as an incredibly helpful open-source real-time operating system resource.
In his keynote presentation, Richard will discuss the push for more intelligence in edge devices and how engineers can develop designs that will stand the test of time.
You can learn more and register for the event here.
Even if you miss the live session, it's still worth registering so you can catch up with the on-demand recording.
Monday's Live Sessions
Here are the Live Sessions you'll see happening on the hour (the times below are for the Eastern time zone):
- 9:00 AM — "AgileSwitch Digital Programmable Gate Drivers" with Microchip
- 10:00 AM — "Omron MOSFET Relays and Modules" with Omron
- 11:00 AM — "Making E-Mobility Work with Batteries, Chargers, and Inverters" with Infineon
- 12:00 PM — "The New Normal: Product Development Focused on Limited Contact Interfaces" with Renesas
- 1:00 PM — "Portable Instrumentation in the Age of COVID-19" with Digilent
- 2:00 PM — "GaN Switches are Changing the Rules for Offline Power" with Power Integrations
- 3:00 PM — "How Increasing Energy Density Requirements Demand the Evolution of the Hybrid Supercapacitor" with Eaton
- 4:00 PM — "How to Connect Your IoT Securely" with Taiyo Yuden
- 5:00 PM — "Modeling and Simulation of 30 kW Vienna PFC Reference Design" with Microchip
- 6:00 PM — "Digi-Key Presents: Ultra-low Power Radar Sensor Technology for IoT" with DigiKey (Acconeer)
You'll be able to view these and future Live Sessions on demand shortly after their live presentation time.
Don't forget that we will be announcing winners for our giveaway prize packages during each Live Session.
On select booths and pages of content, you'll see a notification on the bottom-right corner that will allow you to interact in real-time with representatives of the companies whose content you're viewing. You can use this feature to ask questions about products or designs you're working on, so don't be shy.
All event content including webinars, on-demand video, whitepapers, app notes, and new products can all be found on the homepage, category pages, site search, as well as the "Industry Tech Days" event page.
Please enjoy this first day of Industry Tech Days, everyone!