SensorTile.box Wireless Multi Sensor Development Kit with User-Friendly AppAugust 30, 2020 by STMicroelectronics
The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use box kit with wireless IoT and wearable sensor platform to help you use and develop apps based on remote motion and environmental sensor data, regardless of your level of expertise.
The SensorTile.box board fits into a small plastic box with a long-life rechargeable battery, and the ST Bluetooth Low Energy Sensor app on your smartphone connects via Bluetooth to the board and allows you to immediately begin using the wide range of default IoT and wearable sensor applications.
In Expert Mode, you can build customs apps from your selection of SensorTile.box sensors, operating parameters, data and output types, and special functions and algorithms available. This multi-sensor kit, therefore, allows you to design wireless IoT and wearable sensor applications quickly and easily, without performing any programming.
SensorTile.box includes a firmware programming and debugging interface that allows professional developers to engage in more complex firmware code development using the STM32 Open Development Environment (STM32 ODE), which includes a sensing AI function pack with neural network libraries.
- Easy-to-use app with immediate functionality for the following motion and environmental sensor applications:
- Pedometer optimized for belt positioning
- Baby crying detection with Cloud AI learning
- Barometer / environmental monitoring
- Vehicle / goods tracking
- Vibration monitoring
- Compass and inclinometer
- Sensor data logger
- Expert Mode with additional sensor app parameter settings
- Compact board with the following high precision sensors:
- Digital temperature sensor (STTS751)
- 6-axis inertial measurement unit (LSM6DSOX)
- 3-axis accelerometers (LIS2DW12 and LIS3DHH)
- 3-axis magnetometer (LIS2MDL)
- Altimeter / pressure sensor (LPS22HH)
- Microphone / audio sensor (MP23ABS1)
- Humidity sensor (HTS221)
- Ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller with DSP and FPU (STM32L4R9)
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity v4.2 (SPBTLE-1S)
- Programming and debugging interface for professional firmware development