AI and Machine Learning Training Academy
Making edge intelligence a reality shouldn't be difficult. With embedded devices and eIQ™ Machine Learning software enablement from NXP, you can build your next intelligent application for the IoT edge more efficiently. Explore your options for ML application development in the on-demand training series for MCUs and applications processors.
Making edge intelligence a reality shouldn't be difficult. With embedded devices and eIQ™ Machine Learning (ML) software enablement from NXP, you can build your next intelligent application for the IoT edge. Want to learn more? Choose from the training options offered below to dive deeper into the world of AI and learn more about machine learning through NXP's EdgeVerse™ processor continuum and eIQ machine learning development software.
AI and Machine Learning Webinars
Introduction to Machine Learning Concepts
•26 min •English •1 Part •On-Demand
In this session, we'll explore the basics of machine learning and neural networks, and also introduce some of the common terms, tools, and processes you will use in this exciting new application domain.
•27 min •English •7 Parts •On-Demand
Explore in-depth, hands-on training for NXP’s eIQ Toolkit, a machine learning workflow tool designed to enable graph-level profiling for the creation, optimization, exporting and deployment of ML models and workloads.
- How to Bring Your Own Data (BYOD)
- How to Bring Your Own Model (BYOM)
- Command Line for BYOD: Hands-on Lab
- BYOM: Open and Parse It
- TensorFlow™ BYOM: Convert/Quantize to TensorFlow Lite Model 6
- TensorFlow BYOM: Convert/Quantize to ONNX Model
- TensorFlow BYOM: Convert/Quantize to DeepViewRT™ Model
eIQ ML Software Development Environment
•58 min •English •4 Parts •On-Demand
NXP eIQ Machine Learning Software Development environment provides the necessary enablement to develop and deploy a wide range of machine learning.
- eIQ ML Software Overview
- Transfer Learning and Datasets: Overview
- Transfer Learning: Hands-On Lab
- Handwritten Digit Recognition Example
Machine Learning on i.MX Applications Processors
•17 min •English •3 Parts •On-Demand
This session will provide an overview of eIQ inference with TensorFlow™ Lite, along with a guided lab to run inference using TensorFlow Lite inference engine on NPU/GPU/CPU.
- eIQ Interference with TensorFlow Lite for MPUs: Overview and Guided Lab
- eIQ Interference with DeepViewRT for MPUs: Guided Lab
- How to Bring Your Own Quantized Model and Profile on NPU/CPU
Machine Learning on MCUs
•1 hr 32 min •English •7 Parts •On-Demand
This session will cover the features and benefits of i.MX RT Crossover MCUs and why they're a great platform for embedded AI/ML.
- Machine Learning with i.MX RT Crossover MCUs
- eIQ ML Software on i.MX RT Crossover MCUs: SW and HW Requirements
- eIQ Inference with TensorFlow Lite for MCUs: Overview
- eIQ Inference with TensorFlow Lite for MCUs: Hands-On Lab
- eIQ Inference with Glow Neural Network Compiler: Overview
- eIQ Inference with Glow Neural Network Compiler: Hands-On Lab
- eIQ Inference with DeepViewRT for MCUs: Overview
Related Partner Training
•25 min •English •On-Demand •by Au-Zone
Featured Products in this Academy
The first GHz MCU with Arm® Cortex®-M7 and Cortex-M4 cores; part of the EdgeVerse edge computing platform.
Scalable multicore platform based on Arm Cortex-A and Cortex-M cores for advanced graphics, imaging, machine vision, secure domain partitioning and safety-critical applications.
Machine learning software development and tools environment that enables the use of ML algorithms on NXP i.MX RT crossover MCUs and i.MX 8 Series application processors.
Have a Question? Ask the Community.
NXP Technology Showroom
Gain in-depth access to the technological trends across automotive, industrial and IoT, mobile and communication infrastructure that are shaping our world.
Edge Computing, AI and Machine Learning
Empowering the edge everywhere requires machine learning tools and software for all. See the EdgeVerse processor and MCU portfolio empowered by the eIQ ML Software IDE deliver low cost-of-ownership and safer, more secure products.