Join in on our partner design contest with Mouser Electronics by submitting your IoT connectivity project ideas utilizing Digi XBee3™ Cellular Modules and get the chance to win a Sonos One Wireless Speaker, Apple iPad, or Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer.
The contest will be open for submissions starting February 18, 2019. Get your ideas in for consideration by March 26th! 10 semi-finalist candidates will then be selected and each receive a Digi Kit to help build up their design ideas. Once final projects have been submitted, 3 top winners will be determined and announced on June 7th.
Project idea submissions are accepted directly through the contest page on the All About Circuits website starting February 18, 2019.
10 semi-finalists will be selected and receive one of two Digi Kits depending on their geographical location.
Out of the 10 project submissions, there will be 3 contest finalists selected and announced on June 7th, 2019.
About the Kits
This kit provides a simple and quick way to integrate cellular connectivity into devices by using specialized Digi XBee3 embedded modems. It provides step-by-step guidance in creating reliable and low-power cellular communications for OEM devices like sensors and control/monitoring systems.
- 1 x Digi XBee3 cellular LTE-M embedded modem
- 1 x Digi XBee3 development board
- 1 x LTE-M SIM for AT&T
- Antennas and power supply
The Digi XBee3™ Narrowband IoT (NBIOT) Cellular Development Kit conveniently offers a method to integrate cellular connectivity into an OEM device or IoT gateway. It features excellent coverage and building penetration, as well as the convenience of bundling a cellular data plan and SIM, eliminating the need for carriers.
- Extremely low power consumption for battery life of 10+ years
- Integrated MicroPython programmability
- API modes which simplify software integration
To Enter You Must:
- Fill our the form and agree to the terms & conditions.
- If possible, be a friend! Like or follow us via the links below. Posting about this giveaway? Be sure to use the hashtag #mouser
- Submit Your Project Idea. In 150-200 words, describe how you would use 1 of the 3 boards above, and enter it into the comment box below. The 10 best ideas will each receive one of the boards, free of cost, to make their project idea a reality
- Design and Build Your Project. Using your board, develop your project, making sure you adhere to the project requirements.
- Submit Your Completed Project. You will then post a short video to YouTube demonstrating your project in action. Submit your video link and your project files through your AAC Blog. Make sure to add the tag #mouser to your post. Winners will be selected to win 1 of 3 Grand Prizes.