Giveaway ends in 10 days to win 1 of 3 MARS1-AR0135AT2M-GEVB: 1.2 MP, 1/3" MARS Sensor Boards.
Don’t miss out on the chance to win a MARS1-AR0135AT2M-GEVB Sensor Board by participating in our partnered giveaway with ON Semiconductor.
The Modular Automotive Reference System (MARS) is a complete imaging solution for camera system developers and software developers working on automotive imaging applications. This 1/3-inch format, 1.2 MP imaging device has been designed to address the challenging requirements of automotive in-cabin cameras. The new global shutter sensor allows the camera to “freeze” fast moving scene data, and ensures effective synchronization with pulsed light sources.
Visit ON Semiconductor's video library to learn more about MARS in action.
To be considered to win, registrants are required to enter their "Design Idea" in the comments section.
• ON Semiconductor's Next Generation Global Shutter Technology
• Superior Low-light Performance
• HD Video (720p60)
• Video/Single Frame Mode
• Flexible Row-skip Modes
• On-chip AE and Statistics Engine
• Parallel and Serial Output
• Support for External LED or Flash
• Auto Black Level Calibration
• Context Switching
• Automotive In-Cabin / Driver Monitoring System
• 720p60 Video Applications