STR-NCP3235-EVK Evaluation Board Strata enables seamless evaluation of hardware devices such as this configurable NCP3235 regulator.
Giveaway has ended to win 1 of 3 STR-NCP3235-EVK Evaluation Board s.
Join our partnered giveaway with ON Semiconductor for the opportunity to win a STR-NCP3235-EVK evaluation board!
The STR-NCP3235-EVK evaluation board includes an NCP3235, which is a 15A DC/DC converter that offers internal MOSFETs and flexibility in design.
A few of its prominent features include adjustable output voltage, current limit, and soft-start timing. This product is capable of switching frequencies up to 550 kHz or 1MHz and enables users to select between DCM/CCM operating modes. The product is also offered in a thermally enhanced 6mm by 6mm TQFN package.
• Accurate 0.6 V reference
• DCM/CCM selectable options
• 550kHz/1.1MHz switching frequency
• Ultra-sonic mode
• Thermally enhanced QFN package
• Wide operating range 4.5 V to 21 V
• Adjustable soft start
• Adjustable output to set desired voltage as low as 0.6 V
• Operate in a discontinuous mode for higher efficiency at light loads
• Design flexibility to select higher efficiency or smaller output filter
• Keeps capacitors from making audio sounds
• Higher dissipation with 3 exposed pads
• Allows for use across multiple applications
• Allows smooth ramp up during power up
• FPGA, ASIC, DSP power
• 12 V Point of load