Meet quality and precision device standards with the ideal tool for troubleshooting embedded designs, the R&S®RTB2000 oscilloscope from Rohde & Schwarz. Using "Power of Ten" features (10-bit, ADC, 10 Msample memory and a 10.1” touchscreen), debugging any kind of electronic system is easy and efficient. Participate in our partnered giveaway with Rohde & Schwarz for a chance to test out the “Power of Ten” oscilloscope first hand!
- 10-bit vertical resolution
- 10 Msample standard and 20 Msample interleaved
- 1 mV/div: full measurement bandwidth with low noise
- Segmented memory: 160 Msample with history function
- Maintain fast sampling rates at all times
- 1-.1” high-resolution capacitive touch display
- X-n-1 integration which saves space and cost
Receive a FREE Oscilloscope Fundamentals Poster
All registrants who provide a full mailing address will receive a FREE Oscilloscope Fundamentals poster from Rohde & Schwarz.
To Enter You Must:
- Fill our the form and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Be a resident of the United States of America or Canada.