Whether you’re a student working on your Capstone project or an engineer developing a project or product idea, building an IoT solution can be challenging, complex and time consuming—from integrating and putting together different hardware components and building the software.
Ready-to-use hardware and no-code IoT software can help streamline the process and move you from idea to field-ready prototype in hours versus months. In this Digi-Key Excellence in Engineering video, IoT industry veteran Daryl Miller shows how engineers and students – with limited or no coding experience - can jumpstart an IoT and data acquisition project in less than 30 minutes.
This video is great for:
- Engineers and developers seeking to accelerate rapid prototyping of IoT projects
- Educators interested in enabling students to quickly begin building and exploring IoT and data acquisition projects and concepts without the need to spend precious time on teaching domain-specific languages
- Educators seeking to create extensible, affordable remote-learning classroom projects
- Students seeking to quickly jumpstart their Capstone IoT projects
- University laboratory managers seeking to learn about the latest affordable technologies that can excite students and enhance learning beyond the classroom
Build an IoT Environmental Monitoring Hub with Raspberry Pi in Less than an Hour
Transform Your LabJack Installation in 15 Minutes | DigiKey
Phase Dock: Improve your Duct Tape to Electronics Ratio!
The Digi-Key IoT QuickStart Kit
Complete workshop materials here
Ready to expand your workshop project? Purchase all the parts of the Digi-Key IoT Treasure Chest