LiDAR sensors enable autonomous vehicles with long range, high resolution object detection. Utilizing the information provided by these sensors on the size, distance, and velocity of objects within the environment are key to full vehicle autonomy. A complete environmental model can be derived using this information in a perception stack that can identify and classify objects within the scene. This presentation will discuss how LiDAR sensors provide an improved environmental model that is critical for the automotive and mobility markets.
We will take a closer look at:
• LiDAR systems overview
• Perception stack and the environmental model overview
• Autonomous vehicle sensor suite
• LiDAR-based perception environment
• Autonomous vehicle applications – Automotive
• Autonomous vehicle applications – Mobility
Already an AAC member? Please Click Here to login.
Fields containing * are required