Register below to join in our partnered giveaway with Wolfspeed for the chance to win their CRD3DD12P Buck Boost Evaluation Kit. The kit features a board with SMA connectors for monitoring the gate to source voltage and cleaner waveforms than traditional probes and ground leads. Additionally, it contains a heatsink, thermal interface, inductor, hardware, as well as two Wolfspeed C3M MOSFETs to allow testing within minutes of unpackaging.
- Includes footprints for both 3 and 4 lead TO247 packages allowing for easy comparison.
- SMA connectors for capturing clean VGS waveforms.
- MOSFET and diode footprints included in both top and bottom positions.
- Additional capacitors not needed to run in boost or buck converter topologies.
- Easily change RG, CGS, or ferrite through its gate drive circuit.
- PWM inputs feature standard BNC connectors.