Enter our partnered giveaway with Renesas to win one of five ISL81601 Evaluation Boards. These boards feature a 60V high voltage synchronous buck-boost controller that offers external soft-start, independent enable functions and integrates UV/OV/OC/OT protection. A programmable switching frequency ranging from 100kHz to 600kHz helps to optimize inductor size while the strong gate driver delivers up to 20A for the buck-boost output.
Also view a white paper from Renesas, Design Considerations for a Bidirectional DC/DC Converter, that examines methods to simplify battery charge and discharge management and explores the benefits of a bidirectional DC/DC converter.
• Wide input range: 9V to 60V (for ISL81601EVAL1Z)
• Bidirectional operation
• Supports pre-bias output with soft-start
• PGOOD indicator
• OVP, OTP, and UVP protection
• Battery backup
• Type-C power supply and chargers
• Battery-powered industrial applications
• Aftermarket automotive
• Robots and drones