End-to-End Vehicle Verification
White Paper Overview
As the ultimate systems-of-systems, automated vehicles present an enormous verification task, requiring verification of complex sensing, computing, and actuating functions. This can be accomplished only by virtualizing the entire system — environment and vehicle — and through realistic scenario modeling, hardware emulation, and mechatronic verification.
This paper describes how a PreScan, Veloce, and AMEsim tool flow provides the thoroughness of verification to get new cars on the road quickly, efficiently, and safely.
- Three automotive components
- Modeling the driving environment
- Verifying the integrated circuits
- Verifying that your circuits are safe
- Verifying the response to calculations
- Verifying from stimulus to response