IoT Cybersecurity Simplified Using Security Automation Tools
White Paper Overview
Security in IoT devices is a must. However, it can be difficult to justify additional resources, extra development time, or product cost to add cybersecurity, especially for price-sensitive and schedule-constrained IoT developments. However, in an increasingly connected world, cybersecurity is growing in the public consciousness with every ransomware attack, data breach, and privacy invasion that headlines the evening news, destroys lives, and threatens the security of entire countries.
This paper provides an overview of how BG Networks Security Automation Tools (BGN-SAT) can be used to implement IoT cybersecurity in a very short amount of time, by any embedded developer, from those who are new to cybersecurity to those who are experts.
Learn more about:
- Why IoT cybersecurity is important
- A list of 15 types of IoT devices that have been hacked
- The reasons why most IoT devices ship without cybersecurity
- What constitutes a good IoT cybersecurity baseline feature set
- How to make an easy transition from the engineering team to the manufacturing team