The Ultimate PCBA Development Guide: Part IIJune 19, 2023 by MacroFab
- PCBA Production Processes
- The 12 Most Important Tips for PCB Design
- Considerations for PCBA Mass Production
- Myth vs. Fact about PCB Assembly
PCBA products must be built at speed with focus and flexibility. Complex builds have to be designed and manufactured according to tested standard practices in order to be of high quality and durability.
The process of taking an idea from conception to production can be hard and lengthy if it’s not properly executed. MacroFab makes it easy with its step-by-step guide. Keep key information at your fingertips as you move forward with circuit board assembly.
The guide is divided into two parts. Our second section discusses what happens once your PCBA prototype moves into production, covering topics such as:
- The PCBA production process in a nutshell Tips for optimizing your PCBA design
- Considerations for quality control and supply chain management
- How to avoid common manufacturing mistakes
- The reasons why more and more companies are adopting agile processes