In this workshop-style webinar, we will:
• Give an overview of the Renesas RA6M3 MCU and IoT Sensor Board.
• Show a use-case demo of how the on-board ZMOD gas sensor can use machine learning to detect changes in air quality.
• Discuss the benefits & challenges of running machine learning at the Edge.
• Walk attendees through the installation and setup of Qeexo AutoML. (Please come with a Windows or Mac laptop with the Google Chrome browser installed.)
• Demo the simple data collection and visualization with the Qeexo AutoML interface.
• Build multiple machine learning models and deploy them to the Renesas RA6M3 MCU IoT Sensor Board for live-testing with just a few clicks.
As a bonus for attending, Renesas will randomly select members of the audience to receive the Renesas RA6M3 MCU IoT Sensor Board, which you can use to experience the power of Qeexo AutoML firsthand.
(Open CSV file link, click on File->Save-As->Download a Copy)
This file contains 30 seconds of vibration data collected with the Renesas RA6M3 board with the fault simulator running at 1500 RPM.