In order to meet application requirements, NFC readers nowadays need to provide a good interaction range, feature a long battery lifetime and, at the same time, include small antennas located in critical areas (near metal or noise sources for instance, such as in certain LCD displays). NFC readers should also help save development costs by offering a simplified design without any shielding materials or extra components.
In this 45-minute webinar, you will learn how the advanced features of the latest generation of NFC reader ICs will help you ease your NFC design. We will highlight the challenges and performance requirements in industrial, automotive, consumer and payment applications and explain how to use the new ST25R3916 NFC reader IC to address them.
Who should attend:
In this webinar you will learn:
1. About NFC reader uses cases in Automotive, Payment, Consumer and Industrial
2. How to achieve a satisfactory data volume and reading range
3. How to overcome environmental constraints and achieve higher reader sensitivity
4. How to reduce power consumption and leverage wakeup modes
5. How to pass industry-specific certifications (NFC Forum, EMVCo)
There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar, where ST’s experienced engineer will be available to answer your questions.