Amphenol RF Connectors for Low Loss Cables
Amphenol RF offers SMA, TNC, and N-Type connectors that have been redesigned and optimized for use with low loss cabling. They offer improved grounding, enhanced shielding, and low return loss from DC to 6GHz.
The connectors are available in straight jack, bulkhead jack, straight plug, and right-angle plug configurations, with options for 195, 240, and 400 series low loss cable.
All variants feature a quick and secure crimp termination using a standard hex crimping tool.
- SMA, TNC, and N-Type connectors optimized for low loss cables
- Frequency range: DC to 6GHz
- Return loss: 1.2:1 max (SMA, N-Type), 1.3:1 max (TNC)
- Straight or bulkhead jack, straight or right-angle plug
- Available for Low Loss 195, 240, and 400 series cable
- Quick and secure crimp via standard hex crimp tooling
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.