Molex Passive RFID Tags | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Molex Passive RFID Tags
Molex Passive RFID Tags are built to withstand industrial, construction, and manufacturing application environments.
The tags are offered in a variety of sizes and read-range options. The smallest option is a 6.00mm diameter round tag that is 3.60mm tall, while larger tags can be read from at distances beyond 50 feet.
The tags can be used in high vibration applications, with mounting options including pre-applied or site-applied adhesives and holes for screws or rivets. The tags can be used on metal, insulated cables, glass, plastic, and other materials.
Molex Passive RFID tags are also built to withstand extreme environmental conditions, with IP67 or IP68 classifications and a max operating temperature of 85°C on most tags and as high as 185°C.
- Designed for extreme temperatures and high vibration applications
- Sizes as small as 6.00mm diameter x 3.60mm tall
- Read range up to 85 feet on metal (36dBm EIRP)
- Mounting options: pre-applied adhesive, site-applied adhesive, screws, rivets
- Attaches to a range of surfaces, including metal, insulated cables, glass, plastic, and other materials
- IP67 or IP68 rated
- Operating temperature: -40°C or -50°C to +85°C or +185°C
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.