Molex Alien Technology Fixed RFID Reader | New Product BriefApril 19, 2020 by Mouser Electronics
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Molex Alien Technology Fixed RFID Reader
Molex Alien Technology Fixed RFID Readers are easy to set up and provide a wide range of capabilities and performance options. The ALR-F800 and ALR-F800-X are four-port enterprise-grade readers with dynamic self-optimization capabilities to provide the best possible performance in adverse RF conditions.
When powered by PoE, they can transmit at much higher power levels than other readers, and they have a reconfigurable RF subsystem for performance upgrades and futureproofing. The ALR-F800-X adds edge service device capabilities to control additional readers, reducing infrastructure cost and complexity.
For commercial applications, the ALR-9650 has a small footprint and blends into its environment while providing an integrated antenna and an option for a second external antenna.
- ALR-F800/ALR-F800-X: 4-port enterprise-grade readers
- Dynamic self-optimization for best possible RF performance
- Up to 31.5dBm output when PoE-powered
- Significantly higher than other readers
- Reconfigurable RF subsystem for performance upgrades and futureproofing
- ALR-F800-X: 2-in-1 reader and edge service device
- Controls multiple readers for simpler installation, operation, and maintenance
- ALR-9650: compact reader with integrated antenna for commercial environments
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.