Vishay's new microBUCK® synchronous buck regulators address some of your toughest design goals: better efficiency for power conversion, more efficient use of limited PCB space, making the most of limited engineering resources and getting to market as quickly as possible.
In this webinar, you'll learn how Vishay's latest microBUCK family of 15A, 25A, and 40A devices can help reduce energy consumption in data centers and industrial computers by delivering up to 98% peak efficiency in a 5x7 mm package. Delivering increased power density and transient response compared to previous-generation devices, Vishay Siliconix SiC45x family of regulators offer PMBus 1.3 compliance for power system telemetry.
The webinar will also demonstrate use of the software GUI for setting over 50 PMBus commands, as well as the free online PowerCAD design tool.
Key Vishay microBUCK® advantages:
• The regulators’ high power density is made possible by co-packaging high performance n-channel trench MOSFETs with a PWM controller in a compact package
• Scalable solution, all in the same footprint: 40A (SiC450), 25A (SiC451) and 15A (SiC453)
• Evaluation kit with dongle and GUI available
• PowerCAD simulation tool lets you generate your circuit schematic, perform simulations, and automatically generate a BOM
• Minimal external component count
• Software GUI for PMBus interface available
• Single supply operation from 4.5V to 20V input voltage
• Adjustable output voltage from 0.3V to 12V
• Built in 5V regulator for internal circuits and driver supply
• 1% output voltage accuracy
by CUI Devices