SoftUSB OHCI Full & Low-Speed USB Host Controller
SoftUSB is part of the Milkymist System-on-Chip, the most advanced open source SoC for interactive multimedia applications.
- Supports full (12Mbps) and low (1.5Mbps) speed operation
- Two downstream ports with shared bandwidth
- Integrated PHY
- Directly interfaces to common USB transceivers such as the MIC2550A
- Hybrid architecture featuring the NavrÃ© AVR compatible processor (8-bit RISC) to implement the complex parts of OHCI in C software.
- Two asynchronous clock domains: system clock and 48MHz USB
- AVR program and OHCI descriptors and data are stored in shared (system addressable) on-chip dual-port RAM
,SoftUSB is work in progress, for the latest information or to contribute to the development please see the Milkymist-devel mailing list and the #milkymist channel on the Freenode IRC network. In particular, testers are wanted for the Navré softcore.,