Micro FPGA board is a stand alone, low cost, do-it-yourself board. All components are possible to get from a local electronics shop (with possible exception of Virtex part). Board includes one Xilinx Virtex XCV100 chip.
FPGA is loaded from PC via Xilinx XChecker cable and external power supply must be provided. It is designed for debugging and verification process of small units or cores. See a block diagram for details.
Picture 1: Block diagaram
- board is finished and it is fully functional
- Schematic as Adobe PDF document
- Schematic in Protel Binary format
- Library in Protel Binary Library format
- Schematic in Orcad format (exported from Protel)