Amphenol ICC OSFP Interconnect System | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Amphenol ICC OSFP Interconnect System
Amphenol ICC’s OSFP Interconnect System features 60 contacts per port on a 0.6mm pitch, supporting 56Gbps PAM4 and 25Gbps NRZ transmission. With 8 high-speed channels, this enables up to 400Gbps PAM4 and 200Gbps NRZ aggregate bandwidth.
There are also 10 power and control pins providing up to 16W of power per port independent of cage configurations, allowing copper and optical devices to be used without thermal management concerns. The system was designed with advanced internal grounding features for improved signal integrity and the potential to upgrade to 112Gbps PAM4 in the future.
Amphenol ICC offers SMT connectors with optional solder rings for board-to-board connections, inline cages up to 1x4, and combo ports up to 2x6.
- 60 contacts per port on 0.6mm pitch
- Enables 56Gbps PAM4 and 25Gbps NRZ per channel transmission
- 8 high-speed channels per port
- 400G/200G aggregate bandwidth capacity
- 10 power/control pins
- Up to 16W per port independent of cage configurations
- Use DAC and optical devices without thermal management concerns
- Advanced internal grounding for improved crosstalk/SI
- Potential to upgrade to PAM4 112Gbps
- SMT connectors, cages, and combo ports
- Cages up to 1x4
- Combo ports up to 2x6
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.