Cypress Semiconductor Prototyping Board | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Cypress Semiconductor Prototyping Board
Cypress Semiconductor’s PSoC 6 BLE Prototyping Board is a low-cost hardware platform for developing high-performance IoT devices and other wireless applications with the Cypress PSoC 6 MCU family.
The board is based on a PSoC 63 BLE Module, which adds Bluetooth connectivity to the highly flexible PSoC MCU featuring programmable analog and digital blocks, flexible automatic routing, and many other peripherals. The board has a breadboard-compatible layout with PSoC 6 headers and a mikroBUS interface for hardware expansion using click boards.
It also includes a KitProg2 on-board programmer and debugger, which can be snapped off the target board for independent use. The programmer connects via USB and is supported by the PSoC Creator IDE and a royalty-free BLE stack with support for Bluetooth 5.0.
- CYBLE-416045-02 Creator Module: PSoC 63 BLE Microcontroller
- Fully certified and qualified
- Peripherals: programmable/reconfigurable analog and digital blocks, digital programmable logic, high-performance ADC, low-power comparators, and more
- Breadboard compatible layout
- PSoC 6 MCU I/O Headers
- mikroBUS interface for hardware expansion using click boards
- KitProg2 on-board programmer and debugger
- Can be separated from target board for independent use
- Includes royalty-free BLE stack with support for Bluetooth 5.0
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.