KEMET Electronics Flex Suppressor
KEMET Flex Suppressor EMI suppression sheets are polymer sheets with micro-magnetic foils and provide better attenuation performance than ferrite-based alternatives.
Flex Suppressor sheets are thin and flexible, with sheet thickness ranging from 0.025mm to 1.0mm. The sheets can be used as an ESD countermeasure and to suppress high-frequency current noise or electromagnetic radiation inside and between electronics, with an effective frequency range as high as 40GHz.
Sheet sizes range from 80mm x 80mm to 240mm x 240mm and can be easily cut to shape for application to ICs, PCBs, enclosures, and cables and is available with an adhesive backing for fast installation. AEC-Q200 qualified and UL94 V-0 options are available.
- Thin, flexible polymer sheet with micro-magnetic foils
- Noise suppression superior to ferrite-based alternatives
- Thickness: 0.025mm to 1.0mm
- Effective frequency up to 40GHz
- Apply to ICs, PCBs, enclosures, and cables
- Standard sizes: 80mm x 80mm to 240mm x 240mm
- Easily cut to shape
- Optional adhesive backing for quick installation
- AEC-Q200 qualified and UL94 V-0 options available
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.