LoRaWAN, Wi-SUN, and now ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth mesh networks—this installment in the wireless IoT connectivity series focuses on smart homes.
In this episode of Moore's Lobby, we continue our series on wireless connectivity for the IoT. This time, we're focusing on Zigbee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth mesh.
Learn about the "Balkanization" of IoT connectivity, hear where these three specifications fit in the landscape of smart devices, and get to know the new industry standard for hardware of "Can it run Doom?"
And Dave narrowly avoids making a "pardon our meshy home" pun.
Meet Our Expert
Dave's joined in The Lobby by Ross Sabolcik, an expert in IoT product development from Silicon Labs. In his background, Sabolcik has an electrical engineering degree from Penn State, a Master's in Robotics and Computer Imaging from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, and an incredible 21 years at Silicon Labs.
Vice President and General Manager Industrial and Commercial IoT Products at Silicon Labs
Industry Tech Days Keynotes
Check out the on-demand videos of our Industry Tech Days Keynote Sessions here:
- Real-Time Edge Processing: Get to Market Faster with Future-Proofed Designs
- Why Open Online Courses Are the Future of Engineering Education
- How Motorsports Are Accelerating Product Development for Next-Gen Automotive Applications
- Leveraging 5G, AI, and Heterogeneous Computing for Autonomous Robotics
- The Emergence of the Virtual Supply Chain in a COVID-19 World