Amphenol Advanced Sensor ZTP-148SRC1 Series IR Temperature Sensors | Tech SpecsSeptember 17, 2020 by TTI, Inc
This episode of Tech Specs is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
Amphenol Advanced Sensor ZTP-148SRC1 Series IR Temperature Sensors
Amphenol Advanced Sensors ZTP-148SRC1 non-contact IR temperature sensors include a high sensitivity thermopile with a fast response time along with a thermistor for accurate ambient temperature compensation.
These are housed in a compact and hermetically sealed TO-46 package with a flat infrared filter, with a variety of filters available to optimize performance for any target application. The low-cost ZTP-148SRC1 sensor is ideal for ear and forehead thermometers and is the perfect candidate for integrating into personnel health-check kiosks.
- High sensitivity: -0.07%/°C
- Fast response time: 32ms time constant
- Compact, hermetically sealed TO-46 package
- Integrated thermistor for ambient temperature compensation
- Integrated infrared filter: variety of filters available to optimize performance
- Low-cost sensor for ear and forehead thermometers or other non-contact temperature measurements such as personnel health-check kiosks
Click here for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.