COILCRAFT Data Line Multi-Line Chokes | New Product Brief
This New Product Brief (NPB) is part of a video series highlighting the features, applications, and technical specs of newly-released products.
COILCRAFT Data Line Multi-Line Chokes
Coilcraft’s Data Line chokes provide EMI filtering for data lines on a variety of interfaces, with variants optimized for the performance and signal line count of various interfaces.
Options include a broad offering of general speed filters with 2 to 10 data lines in packages ranging from compact surface mount devices to larger through-hole parts. High speed filters are designed for USB 2.0, IEEE1394, and LVDS interfaces, while Coilcraft’s Super High Speed filters are optimized for the signal rates of USB 3, USB Type-C, HDMI, and other high bandwidth data lines.
Coilcraft also offers a variety of application-specific filters, including CAN bus filters and tip and ring filters, with multiple options throughout the portfolio for automotive and high temperature applications.
- EMI filtering for low-speed to ultra-high-speed data lines
- General speed filters: 2 to 10 lines per package
- Surface mount and through hole packages
- High speed filters: USB 2.0, LVDS, IEEE1394
- Super high-speed filters: USB 3.x, USB Type-C, HDMI 2.x, DVI, and more
- Application-specific options: CAN bus, Tip and Ring
- Automotive (AEC-Q200) and High Temperature (up to +125°C) options available
Visit Mouser.com for more information.
New Industry Products are a form of content that allows industry partners to share useful news, messages, and technology with All About Circuits readers in a way editorial content is not well suited to. All New Industry Products are subject to strict editorial guidelines with the intention of offering readers useful news, technical expertise, or stories. The viewpoints and opinions expressed in New Industry Products are those of the partner and not necessarily those of All About Circuits or its writers.